Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Along the Marsh 2




 Something I normally do not do is, taking a finished painting back to location for a make-over. This painting kept on "haunting" me whenever I looked at it sitting on the easel. What is it?... I kept on wondering. To finally find peace, I decided to take it back one more time to the spot in the park. Of course it was a different situation, clouds, reflections.. it all looked different, however, after doing more looking and listening I added some brush strokes in the reflections, foreground and trees, did not touch the sky... Unfortunately the photo came out more blue than before which makes it difficult to see if the "finishing touches" improved the image. Please let me know what you think - your input is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment